- This is a personal blog, and the views expressed within are solely those of the author. Care has been taken to prevent this blog from being offensive, but this author acknowledges that it is difficult to please all parties at all times. Still, this blog in no way endorses racism, sexism, xenophobia or extremism or other associated forms of exclusion or hatred.
- The name of this blog “Happy Indian Goddess” does not imply that this author has any delusions of calling herself an actual goddess in real life, and it was not intended to offend any person of any religion whatsoever.
- The author of this blog does not accept responsibility for any hurt sentiments caused solely by the title and header/about images of this blog.
- All poetry posted on this blog are strictly the intellectual property of the author, unless mentioned otherwise. Please refrain from re-posting without due credit. If you notice any of my poetry being used on other websites without due credit, please let me know! 🙂
- In sympathy with the sensitive nature of religion (and related references) this blog refrains from making any religious or related political commentary. Once again, it is NOT the intention of this blog to offend any persons in any religious manner whatsoever.
Thank you for understanding
* This statement was last updated on 20th July, 2016 *